Natasha Turner, deputy editor of ESG Clarity, calls in live from Scotland to walk Steve through Week 2 of COP26. The conversation focuses on the youth activists pushing for more direct action and announcements made during Finance Day and the Investment COP sessions. Natasha details what’s been promised, and what should be expected as the summit wraps up.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- An update on the vibe as COP turns from announcements to brokering negotiations.
- Big announcements from Finance Day and from the Investment COP fringe event.
- Youth activists.
- Carbon pricing.
- Ensuring a just transition.
- Pension funds committing to green investments.
- Thoughts on the remarks of Scottish First Minister.
Yellen to urge finance CEOs to put more funds into climate fight
Climate resilience metrics launched at COP26