ESG Clarity has put together an esteemed panel of judges for the ESG Clarity Awards 2023.
The panel has been assessing the fund shortlists and reading the submissions for the various awards before deliberating on their winners.
The full panel of judges is listed below and the award winners will be announced in October.
We would like to thank each and every judge for the time given up in analysing the different categories’ nominees.
- Hortense Bioy, global director of sustainability research, Morningstar
- Scott Spencer, investment manager, multi-manager solutions, BMO GAM
- Damien Lardoux, head of impact investing, EQ Investors
- Diane Earnshaw, head of consulting, Square Mile
- Ben Seager Scott, head of multi asset, Tilney
- Genevra Banszky von Ambroz, fund manager, partner, Tilney
- Nicola Day, deputy head, Rathbone Greenbank
- Tim Cockerill, investment director, head of responsible and values-based investing, Rowan Dartington
- Dan Kemp, CIO, Morningstar
- Sophie Kennedy, joint-CEO, EQ Investors
- Julia Dreblow, founding director, SRI Services
- Rebecca Kowalski, founder, Overstory Finance
- Bhavini Shah, co-CEO, City Hive
- Mandy Kirby, co-CEO, City Hive
- Noreen Biddle Shah, head of communications and marketing, Numis, founder, Reboot
- Jack Dominy, associate research director, Research in Finance
- Oscar Warwick-Thompson, head of policy and communications, UKSIF
- Vian Sharif, group head of sustainability, FNZ, founder, NatureAlpha
- Annabel Brodie-Smith, communications director, AIC
- Natalie Kenway, editor in chief, MA Financial Media
- Julian Marr, editorial director, MA Financial Media
- Natasha Turner, global editor, ESG Clarity
- Lauren Hardy, editor, Portfolio Adviser
- Christine Dawson, research editor, ESG Clarity