ESG Clarity readers were most interested in regulation, awards, and Asia’s continued ESG evolution in 2022 as revealed by our most read articles from the website for the year.
It’s unsurprising to see so many regulatory pieces in the top 10 with fast-paced changes in legislation across the continent, and as companies and funds get to grip with climate plans.
It’s also encouraging to see of course our inaugural ESG Clarity Awards, recognising talent across the ESG investment industry, and the interviews carried out for figureheads on the ground be so popular with our audience.
Here are the most read ESG Clarity articles of 2022:
- Robeco Q&A: The just transition looks different in Asia
- APAC regulation roundup: Green labels and greenwashing
- ISSB signs 20 partners to support firms’ implementation
- Winners of the 2022 ESG Clarity Fund Awards Asia are…
- BlackRock acquires solar firm in New Zealand
- Where are the opportunities as Asia’s ESG revolution gathers pace?
- Singapore enhances ESG metrics for funds
- Australia puts businesses ‘on notice’ over greenwashing
- Asia is ramping up its ESG regulation
- Federated Hermes Q&A: There would be interest in sustainable China funds