ESG Clarity in the UK is delighted to be appointed media partner to the Women in ETFs 2021 virtual conference exploring topics such as the outlook for 2021, accelerating the pace of diversity and the pandemic impact.
Held on 26-17 January, the Women in ETFs 2021 Around the Clock Around the World virtual conference will hold fireside chats and panel discussions with more than 30 industry experts.
See also: – Are ESG ETFs part of the solution?
- Marie Chandoha, former CEO, Charles Schwab Investment Management, and independent director, State Street Corporation
- Cathie Wood, founder, CEO and CIO with ARK Invest
- Kristi Mitchem, CEO, BMO Global Asset Management
- Shundrawn Thomas, president, asset management, Northern Trust
- Liz Ann Sonders, senior vice president, chief investment strategist, Charles Schwab & Co
- Henry Fernandez, chairman, CEO, MSCI
- Gregory Davis, CEO, Vanguard
- Jenny Johnson, president, CEO, Franklin Resources
- Suni Harford, president, asset management, UBS
- Anna Paglia, managing director, global head of ETFs & indexed strategies, Invesco
- Susan Chan, managing director, head of iShares and index investing and trading and liquidity services, Asia Pacific, BlackRock
Women in ETFs is the first women’s group for the ETF industry that was founded in January 2014. It currently has around 6,200 members, including women and men, across the US, Canada, EMEA and Asia Pacific. It aims to further the careers of women working in the ETF industry by leveraging collective skill and ambition.
See also: – Rathbones’ Bryn Jones: Team diversity breeds success
At the start of the Women in ETFs 2021 conference there will be a virtual opening bell ringing at the London Stock Exchange and a virtual closing bell ringing at the Toronto Stock Exchange to celebrate the event and the 7th Anniversary of Women in ETFs.
Christine Berg co-president of Women in ETFs in the US and managing director, head of Americas index client coverage at MSCI, commented: “We look forward to welcoming the investment community and the ETF industry to what is sure to be a tremendous event.
Register for the event here.