ESG Clarity is pleased to be announced as media partner to City Hive’s webinar on mental health to mark Mental Health Awareness Week.
The current pandemic crisis has placed immense pressure on everyone’s mental health as they deal with lockdown, the transition to remote working as well as potential issues around loneliness and loss of control.
The webinar will be led by international speaker and commentator Christine Brown-Quinn, who after a 30-year corporate career embarked upon a new career in 2010 to share with aspiring professionals business strategies to fast track their careers through webinars, one-on-one coaching and in-person workshops.
In the How to Thrive in a Virtual World she will discuss:
- How to foster the important relationships you need to be successful (without ever meeting up in person)
- Commonly held beliefs about virtual working, which are simply not true
- How to overcome the key challenges inherent in this emergent environment
- Top tips to running an eﬀective virtual meeting
- Simple yet powerful strategies to enable you to progress your career virtually
Bev Shah, CEO at City Hive and editorial panellist for ESG Clarity, said: “The impromptu move to work from home has created great strain on people as they are having to adapt quickly while also facing the emotional up and down of the covid-coaster. The pressure to deliver and work successfully from home whilst trying to strike the right work-life balance is easier said than done.
“The team at City Hive would like to offer some support to people in the investment management industry through a webinar looking at How to Thrive in a Virtual World. In this free interactive webinar, you will learn how to thrive and not just survive in the virtual world.”
Register your interest following this link, please click here.
Places are limited and will be on a first come first serve basis.