In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Free Little Libraries — take a book, leave a book initiative to improve kids reading.
- Read in Color — a program to promote diversity in children’s books.
- The importance of local projects.
- Craig Jonas’ background.
- The current status of the infrastructure bill.
- What will it do for sustainability and equity?
- What opportunities will be opened for investors and entrepreneurs?
- CoPeace’s mission of bringing impact investing to all people.
Related Article: Racial Equity in Infrastructure, a U.S. Goal, Is Left to States
Related Article: New opportunities for infrastructure investors
Related Video: Infrastructure plan would significantly impact energy sector