At UBS Asset Management, we are focused on driving long-term performance and positive impact.
So we have:
- Committed to embedding sustainable investing as the everyday standard across our business through our overall sustainability integration process
- Invested in building a range of sustainable and impact investing strategies – including an innovative climate aware range across asset classes
- Delivered carbon portfolio foot-printing for our client’s portfolios and are making additional carbon and climate data sets available for investors across the investment platform
- Been consistently recognized for our active climate engagement with companies across our portfolios by collectives like Climate Action 100+, and are helping drive positive change in the industry
- Become a founding member of Net Zero Asset Managers initiative, a group of international asset management firms committed to support investing aligned with net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 or sooner
- Actively participated in other initiatives like One Planet Asset Management Group, further leveraging our efforts to accelerate the integration of climate analysis into the investment process of asset managers and investors globally
We reinforce our commitment on sustainable investing through active stewardship which encompasses four inter-dependent activities:
- Investment decision making
- Engagement with corporate management;
- Exercise of shareholders rights; and
- Advocacy with policy makers and standard setters.
As a large-scale global asset manager, backed by one of the world’s largest financial institutions, we have a powerful voice which we can use to protect both our clients’ and our own assets.
Stewardship by the numbers
We believe in sustainable outcomes, without compromise
With the investment landscape under pressure, securing the future brings tough choices for investors.
Should investors drive immediate returns or maximise long-term impact? Select winning ideas or diversify and de-risk? Back new energy sources or transform traditional?
We believe there can be a balance. That the answer doesn’t have to be a trade-off. That’s why we believe in sustainable outcomes, without compromise.