City & Financial Global is inviting ESG Clarity readers to register for its next ESG summit, focusing on achieving alpha in uncertain times.
The global virtual summit, for which ESG Clarity is media partner, will take place on 14 and 15 September and is aimed at senior management, heads of ESG, institutional investors (pension funds, trusts, foundations, family offices) and insurance companies, as well as investor relations and shareholder engagement at investee companies.
Following the dramatic rise in interest in ESG investing, due to climate change, evolving societal values and changing expectations about the responsibilities of business, City & Financial is launching the ESG & Sustainability Virtual Summit to provide an in-depth analysis of the opportunities and challenges at this critical point in the development of ESG investing.
Topics that will be covered by our expert panel include:
- The place for ESG in the policy tools available to achieve net zero or align to 2 degrees warming
- The impact of the legislative & regulatory environment on ESG
- Examining the impacts of Covid-19 on ESG
- Discussing the new EU Taxonomy definition of ‘sustainable investment’ and other updates to investment guidelines, legislation and rules
- Mapping the pathway of energy transition and ESG
- Lessons from the 2020 AGM season
- Assessing best practice engagement with investee companies
- Exploring the limitations and future of ESG
Speakers include the director of strategy at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Richard Monks, head of sustainable finance at the European Commission Martin Spolc, the OECD’s deputy director Anthony Cox, chair of the Impact Investing Institute Dame Elizabeth Corley, chief responsible officer of the UN’s Principles for Responsible Investment Nathan Fabian and many more key ESG investment experts from across the industry.
For more information and to register please click here. ESG Clarity readers receive a 20% discount by using the code ESGCLAR.