Calvert Research and Management has launched a range of six Article 9 ESG funds in Europe.
The firm, a subsidiary of Morgan Stanley Investment Management, uses a proprietary research system to select ESG companies. Jacques Chappuis, global head of distribution and co-head of the solutions and multi-asset group at Morgan Stanley Investment Management said European investors have a “sophisticated understanding” of how sustainability factors can lead to business success.
The new fund range includes:
- MSINVF Calvert Sustainable Developed Europe Equity Select
- MSINVF Calvert Sustainable Developed Markets Equity Select
- MSINVF Calvert Sustainable Emerging Markets Equity Select
- MSINVF Calvert Sustainable US Equity Select
- MSINVF Calvert Sustainable Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- MSINVF Calvert Sustainable Climate Aligned
“We are excited about leveraging Morgan Stanley Investment Management’s leading non-US distribution capabilities to bring Calvert’s proven, principles-based sustainable investment strategies to a much broader universe of investors,” added John Streur (pictured), president and CEO of Calvert Research and Management.